About me

 About me

 My name is Félix-Antoine Forget. I'm 19 years-old and I study at Lionel-Groulx College in an Industrial Engineering Technology. I've been in this program for two years and I still have one year left to do. The technology of Industrial Engineering is all about the optimization of the processes or the production in an industry. It's the most human engineering branch because we interact with every sphere of an industry to help them be better in every way.


About this blog

This blog will be about me. I will write about multiple subjects that come to my mind and how I see them from the perspective of a student. I will also write about my field of study to help my readers to understand some definitions. This blog is for anyone who is curious about the life of a student, or the Industrial Engineering, and that's why I invite you to subscribe to my blog and comment it if you want.

Commentaires